Hello! Welcome to Zhejiang Lizhi Machinery Co., LTD. Website!
hot key words：
Installation points and precautions of jaw crusher!
Jaw crushers are widely used crushing equipment at home and abroad. Due to its simple structure, many users choose to install and maintain it after purchase. However, due to unclear details, incorrect installation or incorrect operation, this will lead to subsequent production. There are many problems in this process. The editor also received many questions about the installation and operation of consulting equipment, so I compiled 13 questions that mining machine experts should pay attention to in order to break through the reference of installation and maintenance.
Installation points of jaw crusher
1. Laying the foundation for equipment
Jaw crushers are usually installed on a concrete foundation with a water tank left on the foundation. The slope is less than 50 degrees. Due to the large vibration of the crusher, it is necessary to isolate the foundation of the crusher from the foundation of the equipment.
2. Rack installation
During the installation process, something that can absorb vibration should be placed between the frame and the concrete, such as hardwood, rubber, etc. The horizontal and vertical positions of installing the frame on the foundation or on the wooden base need to meet the installation requirements of the equipment. Should be less than 0.2mm.
3. The assembly point of eccentric shaft and bearing
Before assembling the shaft and the bearing, it is necessary to study the sliding bearing, and then place it in the sliding bearing housing, and use a level to check the horizontality and coaxiality of the placement. If the measurement results meet the requirements, install the eccentric shaft on the bearing and apply red light powder on the journal to check the fit between the shaft and the bearing. If the surface of the sliding bearing is too high, further scraping is required until the high points between the contact surfaces disappear. Finally, add a certain amount of lubricating oil between the bearing seat and the bearing to reduce shaft wear. The contact area between the eccentric shaft and the frame should not be less than 80%, and the gap between them should be less than 0.07 mm.
4. Dynamics of installation points
The assembly of movable parts is carried out in advance. The movable jaw, movable jaw, movable jaw, bracket, etc. are assembled on the ground, and then by using a crane or a crane. On the rack. For sliding bearings, it is first necessary to study the bearing and bearing housing in order to install the sliding bearing in place and to detect the coaxiality and inclination of the sliding bearing assembly. The inclination is guaranteed to be 0.2 mm, and concentricity is required. Less than 0.06 mm, thus completing the assembly of the movable jaw.
5. Install the chain ring
The tooth plate of the jaw crusher is a part of the crusher and is directly used for crushing ore. Its structure is very simple, but because it is often in contact with ore, it needs to be replaced frequently. The cross-sectional structure of the tooth plate has two types: a smooth surface and a lattice surface. Due to its heavy weight, it needs to be made into an easily replaceable structure. The tooth plate is fixed by bolts or wedges, and fixed on the front wall or movable side of the frame. The contact surface between the two must be straight. If the contact point is high, it needs to be dealt with in time. In addition, some aluminum plates can be used between the rear surface of the fixed tooth plate and the front wall of the frame to ensure the tightness of the combination.
Precautions for the use of jaw crusher
In addition to installation in place, correct operation is one of the important factors to ensure the continuous operation of the jaw crusher. Improper operation or negligence during operation is usually the main cause of equipment and personal accidents.
1. Preparation before starting: Before starting, the equipment must be thoroughly inspected. Check the wear of the broken tooth plate; adjust the size of the discharge outlet; check whether there is ore in the crushing chamber; if there is a large ore, it must be taken out; check whether the connecting bolt is loose, whether the protective cover of the pulley and flywheel is intact, and the V-belt And whether the tension of the tie rod spring is appropriate, the oil level of the oil storage tank (or dry oil storage tank) and the integrity of the lubrication system, whether the electrical equipment and signal system are normal, etc.
2. Before starting the jaw crusher, the oil pump motor and cooling system should be started. After 3-4 minutes, when the oil pressure and oil flow indicator are normal, the motor starts. After starting, if the jaw crusher makes an abnormal sound, please stop the operation, confirm and eliminate the fault, and then restart the machine. The jaw crusher must be started under no load. After starting, after a period of time, normal operation can start the feeding equipment.
3. Pay attention to the uniformity of the ore during operation, avoid side feeding or full feeding, so as to avoid unilateral overload or overload. The ore is not allowed to fill the crushing chamber, and the maximum size of the ore should not be greater than 0.85 times the width of the ore. At the same time, when delivering to the mine, unbroken materials are strictly prohibited from entering the jaw crusher. During the operation, pay attention to the large ore sticking to the ore. If it gets stuck, use an iron hook to turn the ore. If large ore needs to be taken out from the crushing chamber, special equipment should be used. Perform these tasks to avoid accidents.
4. During the operation of the machine, if there is too much ore or the crushing cavity is blocked, the ore should be suspended and the ore in the cavity should be crushed after crushing. During operation, regular inspections are also required to observe the working conditions of various components and bearing temperature. The sliding bearing temperature of large jaw crushers usually does not exceed 60°C to prevent the alloy bearing bushes from melting and causing combustion accidents. When the bearing temperature is found to be very high, effective measures should be taken to reduce the bearing temperature (for example, forced ventilation 5. Pay attention to timely lubrication of the equipment during operation. The grease added to the bearing box is about 50% of its space volume, every 3 Replace every 6 months. When changing the oil, use clean gasoline or kerosene to clean the raceways of the ball bearings. A proper amount of grease should be injected between the bracket and the bracket. When the oil pump suddenly fails, due to the large swing Power, the crusher needs 15-20 minutes to stop. At this time, the oil pump needs to be applied by hand to keep the bearing lubricated without causing accidents of burning the bearing.
6. In order to ensure the normal operation of the machine, personnel who are not familiar with the operation steps are not allowed to operate the jaw crusher alone, and the machine operators must be trained in safety technology before operation.
7. When parking, you must stop in the order of the production process. First stop feeding, then completely discharge the ore in the crushing cavity, and then stop the jaw crusher and belt conveyor. When the crusher is stopped, the lubrication and cooling system can be stopped. In winter, the cooling water circulating in the bearing should be released to prevent the bearing from breaking. After closing, it is necessary to clean and inspect all parts of the machine.
Address: 13 Liushan No1 Road, Hangbu Industrial Zone, Kecheng District,Quzhou,Zhejiang,China